Hogan Law Associates PLLC
570 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10065
Office: (212) 920-5210
Fax: (212) 920-4746
Areas of Practice
Michael Norton specializes in Civil & Business Litigation and Commercial Bankruptcy. He has worked with clients on contractual disputes, intellectual property matters, negligence and insurance-related matters, employment disputes, business litigation, fraud, insolvencies & bankruptcies, and copyright claims.
Michael Norton served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York as well as a law clerk on the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York. He also served as a Court Appointed Mediator, pro bono, for the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Norton is an accomplished litigator with years of extensive trial, pretrial and appellate experience. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts, including federal bankruptcy courts.
• J.D., Columbia University
• 1976 New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
• 1980 U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit and U.S. Court of Federal Claims; U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
• The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
• Federal Bar Council
• American Bar Association
• New York County Lawyers Association
• New York State Trial Lawyers Association
• American Bankruptcy Institute